Refine by sub-sector
DrillingTunnelling
QuarryingGold
UraniumMines
MineralsPrecious Metals
Base MetalsEnergy
Refine by geography
Europe
Refined searches
RepU
recycled uranium
Additional Search Terms











GENERAL NEWS JOBS BLOGS RESEARCH COMPANIES COMPANY DIRECTORY
Results for :Reprocessed uranium

  1. Reprocessed Uranium
    Uranium (uranium recovered from spent nuclear fuel by reprocessing, also known as recycled uranium HOME   WISE Uranium Project   >   Uranium Enrichment and Fuel Fabrication   > Reprocessed manufacture from reprocessed uranium under consideration for Springfields nuclear fuel plant (United Kingdom

  2. Reprocessed uranium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Reprocessed uranium (RepU) is the uranium recovered from nuclear reprocessing, as done commercially in France Reprocessed uranium From Wikipedia, the free by weight. Reuse of reprocessed uranium has not been common because of low prices in the uranium

  3. Reprocessed uranium - eNotes.com Reference
    Ask a question Tweet this Reprocessed uranium (RepU) is the uranium recovered from > Reference > Reprocessed uranium Reference Get Expert Help Do you have a Reprocessed uranium From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Printable Version Cite this Page

  4. Reprocessed uranium
    Nuclear Fuels and Fuel Cycles Management of Reprocessed Uranium (RepU) Objective: To increase the separate and recover plutonium and minor actinides. The use of ´Reprocessed Uranium¡ (RepU) and Pu reduces reprocessed uranium such as RepU arisings, storage, chemical conversion, re-enrichment, fuel fabrication

  5. LWT - Electric Remote Controlled Dredging
    reprocess uranium byproducts from a nuclear fuel manufacturing plant Honeywell is using a new LWT electric remote controlled Pit Hog™ dredge to recover and reprocess uranium requiring human operators to risk exposure to the contaminated material. Prior to reprocessing

  6. Microsoft Word - Jeremy Davison CV for web
    cycle materials Joint project with AECL (Canada) & KAERI (Sth Korea) to develop the use of reprocessed uranium in CANDU reactors. 1995 Chartered Member of the Institute of Materials 1995 - 1996 BNFL

  7. Industry Overview
    been reprocessed. URANIUM OVERVIEWINDUSTRY OVERVIEWWE ARE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR with more than half being attributed to Asia.Supply of Uranium Uranium is supplied from primary production (the mining of uranium ore), and secondary sources such as the drawdown of excess inventories

  8. World Energy Council
    reprocessed uranium (RepU), could further reduce the needs by approximately 10%. RepU is, however, at present one third of which is reprocessed to extract usable material (uranium and plutonium) for new mixed Pu239 from reprocessed spent fuel (or surplus weapons plutonium) and mixed with depleted uranium oxide

  9. Processing of Used Nuclear Fuel
    recycling is directing recycled uranium (referred to as RepU, reprocessed uranium), or actual used light recover uranium (as reprocessed uranium, or RepU) and plutonium (Pu) avoids the wastage of a valuable   Products of reprocessing The composition of reprocessed uranium (RepU) depends on the initial

  10. Delta Uranium Inc.
    reprocessed uranium and even recycled uranium from archaic nuclear weapons. Although there is a Russian The most significant use of uranium is for electricity but production does not meet consumption; 62 % comes from uranium mine supplies while the remaining 38% comes from secondary sources, including


Next »